Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Taking It To The Streets...And A Very Good Idea

BR's newest GM willdoug is thinking he may take me up on my
Guest Blogging challenge, Painnaski is a little harder to convince,
but I am making some headway!
So in addition to today's coin run and a little GM activity, I was busy hitting up my MilMo friends to come join the fun and share a little of their MilMo love with our readers.  I have had a nibble from the fabulous iiFlipii, so I am anxiously awaiting that submission!
Our dearest Sobe has returned to us from her fabulous vacation of diving and eating, and gave me a fabulous idea.  If you are thinking that you might like to Guest Blog here on All About Milmo and you are not sure what you could contribute, then try this on for size...a photo montage of "A Day in the MilMo Life of (You)."  Share with us what you do when you play...hunting coins, meeting up with friends, etc.  


Or you can follow Aunty A's lead and submit an article about gameplay, write a review of an aspect of the game, share a little of what you love about MilMo, or tells us about your Favorite Things.


Get those juices flowing, or you might find me in game running your down to beg...and that is never a pretty sight!

1 comment:

  1. That submission will come soon! *fiddles through papers to find a good topic to post on*

    ReplyDelete