Sunday, February 26, 2012

Guest Blogger: A Day in the Life of Sobe


Ok, so, Sobe had a grand time diving in real life for 4 days……….

When she crawled into Milmo… her hands were shivering, she dropped her V Axe many times.

Hmmmmm that is the effect of Milmo Withdrawal Symptoms….. at least that is what I think Doctor Quack told Sobe.

Sigh….. Sobe had to dive on the day after the release of Carnival Event…… so, she would need to catch up on the event.
But first things first……. Grab my box from home…….=D
Well, Sobe was lucky to have been able to complete the quest part of the event during the first day…. It truly helps to keep all of the creature that are caught and all the junks/shells/stuff that are picked up along the way.

Ok…. So Sobe got word from Carl Johnson, that the best place to grab abalone shells and Songbirds are at Cozyville…….. So, off she goes to Cozy, to park herself at a strategic place and starts to grab some shells…… and promptly falls asleep….. ZzZzZzZzZz

Oooooooo 3 shells at 1 go!!!!!!

So, forget it. Run around, grab some coins first…… Ahhhhhhh now fresher…. And grab more shells, and intersperse with killing birds.

Woooo Hooooo, 3 birds attacking me

Hmmmmm, Sobe is getting a bit bored, just grabbing shells….. Let’s see, who is in game today…..

Ooooooo, only Carl Johnson in game……
 I wonder where are my other 128 friends?


Oh well, time to submit my goodies to Bella in Seastar resort……… And Voila…. Who do I meet but Rueno……. Time for a relaxing break at the pool side…… sighhhhh


How is your day Rueno?


Oooooo got my Mask converter from Bella, now to check it out….

OH MAN!!!!!!! Don’t tell me I got to collect
 another 85 Songbird feathers ????!!!!!!!?????

Sighhhhhhh back to Cozy…….

Wow…. Look at the Mask requirements…… 

At last I was able to complete the mask

Thank you Avis, for helping me with the SongBirds, and keeping me company =D



Ok, so…. With Avis leading me, we went to Air World to continue some explorations.


Hmmmmmm I wonder, who could this friend be, trying to hide their name from the “Great” Sobe? Avis challenged me to be the first person to find that friend…. OK….. GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Hufffff Puffff…… Oh mannnnnnn, you got to be
kidding me!!!!!!  Even with my phoenix wings,
 I still lost to Avis…… 

Sigh……. Ok, to unmask my mystery friend……

Ohhhhhhhh Vanny!!!!!!!! 

Must solving another puzzle with the Statues, or maybe working undercover trying to see what is the fastest way to kill the statues? Shhhhhhhh, we will leave Vanny to her important work……… And have fun with some snails at kraken…. Maybe catch some wurmlings?

ARHGHGHGHGHGHHG no friendlist? 

CRUEL WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, how can I live without friends???????? T_T Maybe Milmo is telling me to log off? Go back to real life? Maybe I would visit Seastar resort, before my Milmo day ends

Wow Pain, how did we get all the way up here?
By Magic???? 

Oooooooo this is what I love about friends, they teach you a lot of cool stuff…….. Sighhhhhhhh , as with all good things, it comes to an end….. So is my Milmo day coming to an end….. And what better way to end it, than a group pix….. I love group pictures……. Kisses my friends. Thank you for making my day wonderful.





















                                   

5 comments:

  1. trolololol nice ^_^

    ~ im ur king

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Our now the blog is official! We have been visited by our resident troll king!

      Delete
  2. trolololololol! i want a interview! gimme interviews or give me pizza!

    ~ im ur king :D!

    ReplyDelete