Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy...Help!

Fellow MilMo friends...I have been away from the game for a few days and will continue to be so because it is exam week for my students.  Thus, I am busy coordinating and grading my students and am ruthlessly denied the time to play my favorite game (sadness).

Fear not!  For I will be back in short bits this week, and please look out for my coming review on Update 46.  And the information mill has let us know that we look forward to a new update tomorrow!  Holy moly!  It is Christmas in February.

But I am sending out another appeal to my readers...I could really use some guest bloggers to help out in these busy times.  I know you all out there have something to say about the game, so send me your ideas about what you would like to submit.  Send me an email (link found in my profile).

Best,

Aunty A

No comments:

Post a Comment