Saturday, February 11, 2012

Membership has its rewards...

I hope I do not get in trouble for advertising copyright infringement with my title, but there is much controversy over one of new member quests offered in Update  45.  As I have stated my opinion on the controversy in this forum post, there is no need to revisit the topic here. 

Frankly, I love the new quest!  I gladly paid my $25US for a Lifetime Membership a month ago because it was a good investment for me as I love the game and will play it as long as it lives (or I do)!  Now, this new quest, upon completion has a lucrative reward: 50 gold coins and is repeatable to boot!  Whereas there is some players questioning the "fairness" of the quest, I would rather think of it as the game developers rewarding the players who support the game both by our playing and our financial support.  

As much as I love the free-to-play aspect of the game, and because I have opted to spend some of my hard-earned money...I have never lost sight of the fact that the very awesome Junebud that brings us MilMo is a business that employs people.  So, thanks for the rewarding quest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment