Thursday, April 26, 2012

MilMo Special 90% Off Sale...Or, When There is Just Not Enough Money in the Bank

Just every so often, the wonderful people at Junebud make some of our Cash Shop dreams into realities.  This week, the Cash Shop is featuring a 90% off sale on EVERYTHING!  Like many players, my first thought was....Phoenix Wings!  And then what else?  Well, so far some mystery boxes that yielded some cool stuff for the home, and then I bought a few other decorative items.  But the 24 hour clock is winding down until the sale ends, so I need to make some quick decisions!

Found some Legendary Goggles in one of my purchases
Mystery Boxes, trying to determine if they will be a part
of my "permanent look."
Remember players, while this is a great time to get some new loot that you might have been salivating over for awhile...it is also a great time to buy a membership at a fantastic price!  Membership allows for more quests and access to a few exclusive locations in the game, so go ahead and grab one and I will meet you in the hot tub on the Yacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment