Thursday, April 26, 2012

Guest Blogger: iiFlipii and Player Events

Due to my recent hiatus (I was sort of expecting it, as this is my crazy time of the year with work), I have been encouraging my game friends to help contribute to this blog so you don't hear the crickets too often when visiting.  So, without further ado...a message of something exciting from one of our GM's iiFlipii:
Hey guys! It's me Flip.  I finally decided to make a post here : D  What is the point of this post you ask?  Well I just might be planning something for you all.  I might be hosting some player events soon!  Player events are NOT official MilMo events.  They are just events run by the MilMo community!  Prizes?  None yet, but I will figure that part out easily : )
Stay tuned for updates here, on the Forums, and on the Unofficial MilMo FB group! 

No comments:

Post a Comment