Saturday, November 3, 2012

First Beta Day...

It has been a fun couple of hours playing my favorite game again!  Although it is late here, I have been able to run into a few friends and see some new sights (not that anything new is added, but I never had a chance to do the entry quests before).  So far there are very few problems until I tried to travel to Rhubarb Island...thus I decided to take a little break and post some pictures of my beta adventures.

Leaving the Brink...

If you decide to play MilMo when the game opens for all players, this is the portal that continues you through the introductory part of the game.  

And then some friends!!!

Met up with Alinna right away!


And then some good conversation on what we think might be different and how we feel about being back on MilMo with Zaerus!






1 comment:

  1. Jesus did not drink red wine, would have been sin Proverbs 23:31-35 Do not look on the wine when it is red.... http://Steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete